We look forward to welcoming you as a new member.
Our members represent a diverse range of industries which include local and foreign small and medium sized businesses, as well as regional and global conglomerates and multinationals. For more information on the Chamber’s membership categories please download our application form.
Membership benefits include:
- Events that provide the opportunity to network and make new contacts; transfer knowledge, promote business and build social connections
- A collective platform for advocacy surrounding business needs and policies relating to trade
- Periodic news bulletins, reports, proposals, assessments, and other publications
- Key clearinghouse on information relating to trade, investment, and commerce; information center for customs duties, tariffs, and local business regulations
- Library and reference facilities for member use
- Luncheon and dinner meetings featuring local, U.S. and foreign business leaders and officials
- Participation in activities of the U.S. Chamber
- Participation in activities of regional AmChams that promote business among Latin American and Caribbean companies