One week after U.S Ambassador, Perry Holloway’s announcement, American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) Guyana Inc. has installed an interim sixteen-member board to help guide the chamber through its first year of establishment.
The current Board comprises a dynamic mix of local, regional, and U.S Directors who are eager to dedicate their service, knowledge, and expertise to ensuring a productive start for the chamber. The members are:
- Mr. Zulfikar Ally, Queens Atlantic
- Mr. Clairmont Cummings, Corum Group
- Ms. Liz Wyatt, Sol Guyana
- Mr. Dave Kissoon, London House Chambers
- Mr. Justin Nedd, GT&T
- Mr. Rod Henson, Exxon Mobil
- Ms. Davie Sukdeo, Guyana Marriott
- Mr. George Kalantzakis, HESS Corporation
- Mr. Rafael Nabi, Nabi Construction Inc.
- Ms. Saskia Wijngaarde, RED Entertainment
- Ms. Yolander Persaud, Massy Group Guyana
- Mr. Jorge Medina, MACORP
- Mr. Richard Sammy, Republic Bank
- Ms. Marisca Jordan, RAMPS Logistics
- Mr. Andrew Mendonza, Baker Hughes
- Mr. Fitzroy McLeod, NAMILCO
Members of the Executive are as follows: Mr. Zulfikar Ally as Chairman; Mr. Clairmont Cummings as First Vice Chair; Mr. Justin Nedd as Second Vice Chair; Ms. Liz Wyatt as Third Vice Chair; Mr. Fitzroy McLeod as Treasurer; Mr. Devindra Kissoon as General Counsel; and Ms. Yolander Persaud as Company Secretary.